Vmayo Provides powerful E-Learning Solution Platform for Online Classes. It can help you accelerate your student for a distance learning program, online classes from remotely.
Our Latest Thinking
1.What is E-learning?
- E-learning is learning at a distance that uses computer technology.
- Also, it enables employees to learn at their work computers without traveling to a classroom.
- Therefore, utilize electronic technologies to access the educational curriculum outside of a traditional classroom. So, In most cases, it refers to a course, program or degree delivered completely online.
- hence, E-learning is the act of engaging in an educational course in an online setting. also, is training provided via a computer or other digital device, allowing technology to facilitate learning anytime, anywhere.
2. How do I go about conducting market research?
First of all, it is important to establish clear goals for the market research activity you will undertake. however, it is further split into two varieties: primary and secondary.also, market research examples Quantitative and Qualitative market research types and methods seem like surveys, focus groups, online interviews, and phone surveys have become extremely popular. therefore, the latest addition to this category is social media market research. however, Conducting market research is necessary for all business organization. even more, it consists of systematically gathering data about people or companies. also, Business organizations conduct market research studies at regular intervals .so, expensive, sometimes it’s the only way to get the information you need.so, here is list Learn how to conduct market research-
- However, Identify opportunities to serve various groups of customers.
- Examine the size of the market – how many people have the unmet need.
- Determine the best methods. so meet the unmet needs of the target markets.
- Although, Investigate the competition.
- Clarify your unique value proposition.
3. Why should I consider E- Learning-based training?
E-learning is anywhere learning! Classroom training sessions require face to face interaction, Therefore, usually takes place during working hours, hindering working schedules. So, you have the freedom to take the course at the place and time of your choice. while affecting work schedules. Although, Online training is more affordable than traditional classroom training, with savings of 60% or more.
Hence, Online training gives employees the opportunity to apply what they’ve learned. So, it’s based more on practical experience than theory. Therefore, Employees can learn everything from how to run a meeting. Also, manage the company books, or provide superior customer service.
4. How much does an E-Learning course cost?
E-learning is a one-time investment. Therefore, once you have your course you can use it as many times as you want. So, You can save precious dollars by eliminating the need for the repeated presence of the trainer.
Hence, Building and delivering eLearning include activities such as conducting a training needs analysis, comprehending the content, developing an instructional strategy. Also, identifying the best delivery method like LMS, assessing the extent of customization and so on. so, Pricing your online course the right way is the easiest way to make money.
Also, 1 hour of ready content costs $7,830-$37,365 ($22,598 on average) to produce (if the job is done by skilled contractors, the costs can be lowered by up to 30%)
Hence, Online training is cost-effective because it delivers the much needed. Therefore, space for delivering training becomes unnecessary. so does the Perhaps developing training materials for online courses take as much time.