- February 26, 2019
- Posted by: vmayo
- Categories: Search Engine Optimization, SEO Tips 2019
“Link Wheel SEO Technique” You all have been struggling to create backlinks to your websites so that it gets good ranking in the SERPs. Let us introduce the Link Wheel SEO Technique, with the help of which you can get a higher ranking or a better position of your website in the search engine and get more traffic to your website.
The link wheel used by many bloggers and SEO experts especially for event blogging to get the best results in a limited span of time. And here we will show you the complete Link Wheel SEO Technique tutorial. However, it is not easy to accomplish this technique and requires to be performed with a lot of dedication and alertness.
What is the Link Wheel SEO Technique?
Link Wheel SEO Technique is an advanced SEO strategy, which is overlooked by many. People assume link wheel to be a link building strategy or technique. The idea was to create a pattern of links from one website to the other and finally to the main site. Majorly it falls under search engine optimization. However, we can use social media techniques as well as create the link flow.
It is a smart technique to get targeted traffic to the website and increase its ranking by creating a link wheel among small private blog networks and social media properties. In simple words, to create this, we need to create some blogs and link them with one another.
Advantages Of Link Wheel SEO Technique
- You can build all the links yourself and not hire some else to do it
- u don’t waste a lot of time emailing people or being active on social media just to build a few links
- you won’t have to pay anything for the links you create_ It’s free
- Unlike other SEO strategies like link exchanges or paid links, you won’t get penalized by the search engines for using it –It’s safe
- It’s fast – for a low competition keyword, it’s quite normal to rank it in the top 10 on google and bing in just under 2-3 weeks – with just a basic one (if done right of course)
- It’s efficient – because of the linking patterns, the power of each link is at least doubled if not tripled
- It improves your overall search engine optimization
- You get direct targeted traffic from the links you create and also, because of those links, your website will rank higher in the search engines, which will send you targeted organic traffic
The Evolution of Advanced Link Wheel
Initially, there were many webmasters who didn’t appreciate the practice of the basic pattern to create backlinks to their websites for enhancing the ranking, so the basic link wheel is not effective nowadays. Moreover, this practice was quite easy for the crawlers and robots to track the activities of the website owners as a result of which one can easily get penalized for the manipulation of the rankings.
How Can You Promote Link Wheel Technique For Your Site?
Every blog that you have created do social bookmarking on them.
- Use only high-quality content
- Don’t use automation
- Use diversified keywords and mix up with similar or related keywords. Avoid using exact keywords in the anchor text
- Created limited and quality links. Do not create too many links altogether.
- Use social media platform in wheels.
- Completely randomize your link to avoid footprints.
Link Wheels Are Legal Or Not?
People have a misconception that using link wheel for rank improvement is not legal. It is not. So if you have link diversity and are using good quality content in the blogs, it is completely useful and legal.
However, if you are using trashy or duplicate content with incorrect intentions and poor SEO, it considered illegal. And your site penalized by the robot. This why it considered as a “Black Hat Style”. Also, do not use any automatic link wheel services as most of them will probably be spammed.
And the idea behind link wheel creation was to share the spam link content with a user-generated website which has a decent ranking on the search engine. E.g:- WordPress, Blogger, Tumblr, etc. We can also call this content as junk content. And Google won’t find out the difference because there are already so many links on the above sites. The junk content and spam links.
What are the most used Web 2.0 sites for creating a web 2.0 link wheel?
There are several hundreds of websites on the internet which are categorized as web 2.0 sites and these sites allow people to post articles on them. However while choosing a web 2.0 site, you need to very careful because not all of those sites are the same. You need to choose only those web 2.0 sites that allow link juice to pass on from one site to another. In other words, you need to post articles only on dofollow websites. Listed below are a couple of dofollow sites that you can choose from:-
1 – Blogsome.com
2 – Blogger.com
3 – Squidoo.com
4 – Jux.com
5 – Tumblr.com
6 – Wetpaint.com
7 – WordPress.org
9 – VOX.com
10 – SnapPages.com
11 – Quizilla.com
12 – Weebly.com
13 – LiveJournal.com
14 – HubPages.com
15 – Onsugar.com
16 – Prlog.org
17 – Devhub.com
18 – Yola.com
19 – Terapad.com
20 – Beep.com
21 – Webnode.com
22 – Viviti.com
23 – Webs.com
24 – Jigsy.com