- July 4, 2018
- Posted by: vmayo
- Category: Mobile Marketing
Here are many ways of Mobile Marketing to people on the mobile phone and some of them are very expensive. The Mobile Internet is the fastest growing Internet platform and this is set to continue. Mobile users have access to information at their fingertips through their mobile phone. It’s not just a device for phone calls anymore, it can be used for taking pictures and videos, playing games, accessing e-mail, browsing the internet and much more.
Do you develop an iPhone application, a mobile website, or use a texting service? There are numerous options to consider. To help you figure out what’s right for you the following steps will help you come up with a clear and effective strategy.
Determine your customer’s needs
The best way of determining your clients’ needs is to ask them directly once they visit or when they’ve gone home. When you are doing your common research you may want to consider:
• Are human beings accessing the facts regionally or internationally?
• Are they visiting your premises or already there?
• What forms of information are they possibly to be looking for?
• What other cellular sites do they use and what is the competition?
You also need to consider what other mobile sites and functionality is available and how you can benefit from these
Determine your Goals for Mobile Marketing
You need to decide what are the dreams for your mobile presence. for example:
1. Marketing your Commercial Enterprise – Do you want to promote and sell services through the mobile phone?
2. Providing visitor Information – You may decide to get your name known by providing useful information to any tourists that arrive at the place wherein your premises are.
3. Customer Service – Maybe if a visitor is within your hotel they use your mobile app to record any issue or contact you.
4. Alerting service – You may use mobile to alert people regarding gives you are running, either during or after their stay.
Determine The Platform
You need to decide if it is a texting service, an iPhone software, an Android app or other selections. The determination of the Mobile Marketing platform will rely upon numerous items consisting of:
Price range – It can be very costly to develop some applications.
Goals – What you are trying to achieve?
Your customers – What devices are your customers using and how do they like to use
And what type of interaction/functionality is required for the service you are planning?
Build the Software
Typically you will outsource the development of the software to an external company. So make sure that company has previous knowledge working in a mobile environment.
Determine your Promotion Strategy
When you deliver your mobile Marketing platform you need to have a clear and effective strategy for getting the word out about it. Promote it on your website, through your social media channels, via an email campaign to potential customers, and so on. If your platform is new and innovative make sure to approach your typical PR channels to see if you can get some press about it.